I invented this one for my Burton Health Cleanse participants. Its dairy free, gluten free, quick to make, delicious and super healthy!
I use a Betti Bossi Veggie Twister to make my noodles but you can also do it with a julienne peeler, grater or normal veggie peeler for thick ribbons.
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 zucchinis
- ½ bunch basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup pine nuts or almonds
- 1 clove garlic
1. Place chicken in a pot of simmering water, simmer for 5 minutes then remove from heat, cover and sit for 20mins
2. Process/blitz basil, pine nuts, garlic and oil to make your pesto
3. Make noodles out of raw zucchini using veggie twister, grater or julienne peeler
4. Fry noodles in small amount of oil approx 2 mins
5. Remove chicken from water and slice
6. Mix sauce though noodles and allow to heat through, mix chicken through or place on top
7. Can serve with a little goats feta if desired.