A quick and healthy dinner recipe with lots of hidden veggies.
This week I have been craving a spicy stir-fry. No need to dial take-away this one is super easy.
· 2 chicken breasts, sliced
· ½ brown onion sliced
· ½ small red chilli
· 1.5 tablespoons sesame oil
· 150g bean sprouts
· 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
· 1.5 teaspoons grated ginger
· 90g snow peas
· 100g sliced red capsicum
· 100g shitake mushrooms
· 2/3 cup flaked almonds
· Juice of 1 lime
1. Sauté onion and garlic then add chicken and chilli until chicken is cooked through
2. Add vegetables and cook for 2 to 3 minutes
3. Add most of the almonds and stir through then drizzle over lime juice and sesame oil.
4. Serve with cauliflower rice, brown or basmati rice and sprinkle remaining almonds on top.